Ten things you NEVER do with your RV. Some of these are just plain old common sense, some you learn the hard way and some… well; you just don’t do it with an RV!
10) While traveling on the interstate in your RV floor it to see what your top speed is.
9) Assume you can fit under that two lane road bridge that doesn’t have the height posted.
8) Wait until next week to winterize the RV when the current temperature outside is 15 degrees.
7) Attempt to empty the holding tanks when your sewer hose almost reaches the drain outlet.
6) Loan your new RV to your best friend for a week. You may be looking for a new best friend!
5) Back the RV into the campsite hoping there is nothing behind you.
4) Take your 35 foot RV on the scenic mountain parkway where the posted sign reads no RV’s over 25 feet allowed. Trust me on this one!
3) Take your brand new RV on a hunting trip with all the guys, trust me on this one too!
2) Believe the RV salesman who says, you’re truck can pull anything on this lot!
And #1 if you read “My First Real RV Adventure” article you will remember when you’re camping in bear country you never put your trash bags outside the camper door!
Can you add anything to the list?
Happy RV Learning,
RV Education 101
Go for the RV Gold
Follow us on FACEBOOK